Wednesday 30 September 2015

Gentleness


"When I look into the eyes of an animal I do not see an animal. 
I see a living being. 
I see a friend
I feel a soul." 

~ A.D Williams

I have a favourite Vernon Ward print in our kitchen, it sparks off day dreams and wistfulness over breakfast. 
 The best part about the print is the almost worn away lettering hidden on the back...  

The other morning I came face to face with that enchanted glade. A Doe and her two Bambi's.

I always see deer when i'm doubting myself, they're a personal reminder that senstivity is a gift, to always trust my intuition and that gentleness is THE truest strength. 


Have you ever had any special animal sightings?

Photo taken at Farrs Meadow









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-33725119-1